Tuesday 4 September 2012

Beauty Wish List September 2012!

There's always going to be products we crave yet cannot justify. Today I'm going to share with you my beauty wish list (with a game thrown into the mix). Most of this stuff I don’t need, yet I cannot help desiring. Hopefully I will be able to place some indie cosmetics orders soon, sating that lust for a little while.

Wishlist september 2012

Sugarpill Cosmetics
One of my favourite makeup brands! I particularly cannot wait to get my hands on the Heartbreaker palette, Chromalust in Lumi and Pressed Shadow in Bulletproof.

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
I’ve seen so many positive reviews about this foundation so am really desperate to try it! Unfortunately they don’t really do samples in the UK, and I am NOT forking out £27 without trying it first in my own time.

Geek Chic Cosmetics
An indie company who are definitely next on my list of purchases. Collections I'm eyeing up include the 10 man raid and Win or Die.

Benefit Hervana Blush
I swatched this a few months ago and instantly fell in love! The colours swirled together make a light pink which would be perfect for fair skin.

World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria
I know i know! But i love Warcraft and am guaranteed to buy this at the end of September when its released. The new talent system and lack of major glyphs is a pain in the arse though –strop-.

Dot by Marc Jacobs
Look at that packaging!!! Its so beautiful, and not to mention the scent is divine! I can see this gracing my Christmas list (I never buy perfume for myself!)

Makeup Geek Eye Shadows
Again after seeing so many positive reviews, the cravings hit. The quality of the MUG shadows looks amazing and for such a good price.

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation
My good friend Katie has this and recommended it to me, as apparently its pretty darn good! She’s such a bad enabler! Haha. I’m going to try and get a sample of it to try for myself.

Urban Decay Smoked Palette
Such perfect shades –longing sigh-. I really don’t need it though, as I have tonnes of darker eye shadows. The included full sized perversion eyeliner though may just tip the scale.

Shiro Cosmetics
Another indie company that's next on my list of purchases. Hello there Pokémon collection (Super Effective Collection!)

What’s on your wish list?

xox


5 comments:

  1. Hervana is a fave, so pretty. Awesome Wish list this month doll:)
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love WoW too! I haven't played in a long time though

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually love you so much because you put MOP in this haha! <3

    www.mrajbx3.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! I love it! It totally justifies as beauty...a little...my troll is beautiful kay! =p
      xox

      Delete
  4. Hehe dot smells amazing but the bottle is toooo tack! lol. I wanna play MOP *tantrums*. You neeeeeeed the YSL foundation is beautiful! I was just thinking of doing an American wishlist! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...