Monday 3 September 2012

FOTD: The Immortal Rapunzel!

As promised, here's a look I did with the Fyrinnae Pressed Eye Shadows! Remember Rapunzel is still being tweaked a little so the colour payoff will be different than what will be for sale in 2 weeks time.

_DSC0248edit

Face
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver, Illamasqua Skin Base 2, MAC studio Finish Concealer NC15, MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light, ELF Complexion Perfection, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Benefit Thrrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
UDPP, Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions, Fyrinnae Immortality, Urban Decay Naked 2 (Tease & Bootycall), ELF Liquid Eyeliner, Urban Decay 27/2 Pencil Eyeliner in Zero, MUFE Smokylash, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara.

Lips
OCC Lip Tar in Hoochie, Sephora Lipgloss in Dazzling Violet.

_DSC0246editThe colours haven’t shown up nearly as well on the eye picture, so see the full face one for more accuracy!_DSC0254edit

Immortality, why you no show up properly! I didn’t have much time to take these pictures and it’s so frustrating about the fail colour payoff on the close-ups. Good news is that I’m moving back to Southampton in 2 weeks so can get a proper setup for taking pictures of my looks yey!

Also I have a poll up on the sidebar about what you would all like to see from me and this blog over the next few months! I really appreciate if you could let me know, it only takes one click <3 Thank you!

xox


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that lip colour!

    vividskies.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely :) I especially like the lightest colour (Rapunzel Had Extensions, I think?) and the golden in the crease.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...