Friday 7 September 2012

That’s What She Said: The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver!

_DSC0233edit

Being the owner of a Love Your Body card, I was able to get myself a birthday gift last month worth upto a fiver. After spending an insane amount of time deciding what i wanted, I chose this Skin Reviver which was on sale for £6.50, down from £13! Part of the Vitamin C range, this orange smelling gel claims to give an instantly smooth healthy-looking glow. The bit which sold me, is that it claims to be a perfect base for makeup.

What I love the most about this primer compared to some others I own is that it leaves my face so so smooth without it crossing the line to being slippy (which I don't like at all). I can’t say much for all these radiance claims its making, as I only ever wear it under full (matte finish) makeup but it has the smooth part down completely. Not to mention that it really does smell divine. Half a pump is enough for the face so I reckon this is going to last quite a long time.

_DSC0229edit

My makeup hasn’t particularly lasted longer than it would with any other primer, nor any less. The Body Shop often has half price sales online so I really think this is worth picking up. It does the same job as higher end bases for at least half the price. The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver gets a recommendation from me!

Have you ever tried the Vitamin C Skin Reviver? What's your favourite primer?

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...