Tuesday 3 July 2012

Clarisonic Mia: Monthly Update #2

It be time for my monthly Carisonic update! I’m going to keep this short and to the point, as to be honest with you, not much has changed from last month.

_DSC0041edit

I’ve reduced my usage from every night to maybe 3 times a week if that, and my skin is starting to look better for it! Not as clear as before I started using the device, but it’s getting there. I’ve still been having trouble with breakouts, but in changing back to my trusty “Simple Anti-Blemish Moisturiser” these have started to disappear over the past 2 weeks. Looking in the mirror now, the only blemishes I can see are left over red scarring spots. It’s looking up!

_DSC0053edit

Cleanser wise, I have started to use “Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion”. Cheap, cheerful and does the job. I’ve been low on money lately as my boyfriend owes me some from our coming Paris trip, so when I get that back I’m planning on buying the full size Liz Earle cleanse and polish, as that really was a delight to use! I am still up for trying some different brands out though, so if you have any recommendations please let me know!

So far I’m not that impressed with the Clarisonic. It just made my skin worse, and I've not seen any improvements from before I started using it. Am I doing something wrong? Or is it just not for me? Maybe reducing how often I use it will make a difference. I have seen a reduction of scarring, but I don't know if this or the serum I started using around the same time is the cause of that.
Stick around for next months update, hopefully I should be able to give you a clearer verdict on the Clarisonic Mia.

xox

1 comment:

  1. I'm using the Rio Sonicleanse and have just dropped my usage too! Sometimes I think too much is well, too much for your skin!!
    Charlotte
    x x

    lilmisschickas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...