Saturday 21 July 2012

FOTD: A Lime Crime Sundown!

A similar colour scheme to what I’ve used a fair few times, but damn do I love this look! I had a play with my new Lime Crime Magic Dust’s, and gosh am I glad I grabbed some before they are discontinued. I am slightly hesitant to do a review on them because of that, so let me know if you would like to see one! Even if its just some swatches.

_DSC0331edit

_DSC0329edit

Face
Inglot Under Makeup Base, Illamasqua Skin base Foundation 02, Mac Studio Finish Concealer NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural Light, Illamasqua Powder Foundation 105, Vivo Blush in Rosy.

Eyes
UDPP, NYX JEP in Milk, Sugarpill Tako, Lime Crime Circus Girl, Lime Crime Dragon Scales, Lime Crime Siren, Lime Crime Shoe Addict, BFTE Butt Naked, UD 24/7 Pencil Eyeliner in Zero, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, ELF Waterproof Lengthening and Volumizing Mascara, HD Brow Kit in Foxy, Audrey Professional Fashion Black Criss-Cross Eyelashes*.

Lips
Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Colour in Big Bang.

_DSC0370edit

I actually really like these pigments! They are so easy to blend and the colour payoff is amazing. Why oh why are your discontinuing god damnit! I want more! Just to add, my boyfriend especially is going to love the packaging when I show him. He loves unicorns haha!

Have you ever tried anything from Lime Crime? What’s your favourite shade of Magic Dust?

xox


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Love the colour combo:)
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! It is sad to see the Magic Dusts go. I love Nymph, Cupcake Thief, Medusa, Siren, and Dragon Scales. Maybe they will be replaced by something just as stunning if not better?
    You make me want to use mine more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Your eyeliner is just perfection!

    Laura x ~ http://demandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally rock in those colours!
    Awesome job.
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...