Friday 6 July 2012

Bi-Annual Favourites: Hair and Skin Care!

Hey lovelies. Here's part two of my bi-annual favourites, featuring hair and skin care I’ve been loving over the past 6 months. You can see my favourite makeup products in part 1 here! Now I pretty much stick to the basics when it comes to hair and skin. I just begrudge spending loads of money on things that will only last me up to three months, if that! This isn’t all of my skin and hair care products mind you. These are just the things I always repurchase/will repurchase.

_DSC0004edit

Naked Rescue Intensive Care Shampoo
Recently I decided to do SLS free, Naked of course being the cheapest brad in the market for that! When I first tried this a few months ago, I wasn't too keep as the shampoo doesn't lather up as much. But since then, I’ve gotten used to that and my hair feels so much softer for it! I would really recommend Naked to anyone going SLS free, at under £5 a bottle they last for ages and make my hair feel incredibly soft.

Naked Rescue Intensive Care Conditioner
This is mostly just an extension of the above! The conditioner as well felt different at first, but getting used to it I’m a happy bunny! At this moment it’s been about 24 hours since i washed my hair, and it still feels just as soft!

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub
I’ve repurchased this several times now as It really is my go to facial wash. The exfoliating grains in it aren't too harsh, so it does give my skin a good scrub but remains gentle. Plus the smell is amazing! As you can see by the picture I have just ran out, so next time I’m in town I'll be picking up another one of these!

Simple Anti Blemish Moisturiser
Now I went about 2 months without using this just before I got my Clarisonic, but have recently started reusing and gosh am I glad I did. The difference is really noticeable. I regret not using it for that short time! It’s light, not leaving my skin feeling at all greasy and has really helped with blemishes. I can always rely on simple for quality products at a budget price.

Re-Gen Oil
I actually nicked this off my mum (oops) to see if it would help with acne scarring (little red blotches from past breakouts are a pain to get rid of) and wows! My cheeks are like, blotch free! I don’t get as many breakout now as I used too (except what my Clarisonic caused) and the ones I do get are mostly on my chin, so I can really see the difference this product has made in 3 months. I use this every night under my moisturiser, and now that my skin is starting to behave, I’m counting on it working its magic.

What are your current skin and hair care favourites? Are you a fan of anything I’ve mentioned here?

xox

3 comments:

  1. The re-gen stuff sounds really good! I don't use any of these products, but I always change what scrub I use so I might try that neutrogina one next. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love simple, I love all of their products! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to try simple out x

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali Crystal xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...