Wednesday 25 July 2012

EOTD: Lime Crime Neutrals with a Green Pop!

Another Lime Crime look today! I’ve really been loving these magic dusts, especially “Dragon Scales”. It’s so unique yet works really well with a neutral eye! I decided to pair it with medusa and a dash of Mischief Managed on the bottom.

_DSC0412edit

Eyes
UDPP, NYX JEP in Milk, Sugarpill Tako, Lime Crime Dragon Scales, Lime Crime Medusa, Lime Crime Mischief Managed, BFTE Butt Naked, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, UD 24/4 Pencil Eyeliner in Zero, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara.

_DSC0409edit

I really think I'm out of the makeup rut I’ve been in over the past few months, and I seriously think it’s down to my excitement over indie pigments. WTB more!

What’s your favourite colour to combine with a neutral eye look for a “pop”?

xox


2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
    PLZ CK OUT MY BLOG AS WELL :)
    WWW.GETGLAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...