Monday 16 July 2012

FOTD: Panurples!

My first completely indie eye-shadow look yey! I haven't done a look entirely with pigments before, they’re usually blended with pressed shadows. Hopefully I can experiment more with loose colours and improve my skills! I don't think I've done a FOTD for quite a while actually! I’ve not been wearing eye makeup at all, oopsie.

_DSC0046 (2)

Face
Benefit Porefessional, Illamasqua Skin Base in 02, Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin finish Natural in Light, Nars Laguna, Benefit Thrrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance, BFTE Butt Naked, BFTE Panurple, Darling Girl Midnight Sea, Darling Girl London Calling, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Eyeliner in Zero, MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara.

I cannot for the life of me remember what I had on my lips!

_DSC0072 (2)

_DSC0074 (2)

You also probably noticed that I’m back to being ginger now! I'm trying to grow my natural hair colour out so am going for a chop soon eek! No more bleach for me! If you’d like a separate post on my hair journey to going back natural, just comment and let me know =]

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...