Thursday 28 June 2012

NOTD: Peach Melba and Purple Ombre!

Doing fancy things with my nails has always been something I’ve been interested in, but never really have the time or patience to do! I had some spare time today though, so decided to give the ombre look a go. It’s not amazing, but for my first go it looks alright.

_DSC0034edit[Yeah, I didn't clean up properly and my cuticles are so dry, but oh wells!]

OPI Base Coat
Barry M Peach Melba
Kiko #331
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Top Coat

_DSC0032edit[Tools! WoW in the background there haha! I did this while farming okay!]

This was alot easier than I thought it would be, although it does take time. I hope that with abit of practice I can get the tip colour less patchy with a smoother gradient.
What are your favourite colours to ombre? Got any tips for a beginner?

xox

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! i love peach melba. i love doing an ombre nail but with glitter, so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! This pastel combo is really nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...