Tuesday 26 June 2012

Fashion Purchases: River Island and Topshop, Purses and Bags!

I’ve never been one for bags and purses, I don't see why I would need to lug so much stuff around with me on a daily basis. Phone, keys, purse – done! But with Paris looming, I've been looking for a new bag which will fit a few extras in, such as my SLR. While I was at it, I started to search for a new purse as my current one was overflowing with points cards and whatever else was shoved in there. Here’s what I ended up with!

_DSC0001edit[River Island Blue Stripe Clip Top Purse]_DSC0003edit

At £17 I’ve never spent this much on a purse, but I love it! Sure I wish the brown would have been black, but multi-coloured things are my little obsession at the moment. I said in one of my recent posts, I'm feeling a little more grown up at the moment, well this adds to that feeling! I have a big girls purse! Yey :’)

_DSC0009edit

You can find this purse on the River Island website here!

As for a bag, this was a pretty spontaneous buy, but come on! It was on sale for £15. I think I still might buy a bigger one for my hand luggage, but this will be pretty handy when I don't need to carry much around, like when we go for dinner ect.

_DSC0019edit

It feels pretty hard wearing and actually fits my SLR plus other bits into it, which was a nice surprise. You can find this bag on the TopShop website here for the full price.

_DSC0022edit

I don't usually do fashion posts, but it was a nice change from the usual. Plus I really wanted an excuse to photograph the new pretties!
What do you think of them? Would you like to see some more fashion orientated posts in the future?

xox

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I like the wallet. My one is from River Island too :-)

    http://dusana-attracthappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that wallet! Great colors for summer.

    xo Jessica
    http://vivalajessi.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...