Sunday 2 February 2014

The Disney Tag!

The Disney Tag

For today’s Sunday post I thought I would share with you a new video that’s gone up over on my Disney YouTube channel. If you didn’t already know, I used it to post all of my vlogs from my ICP program there but have since decided to continue it, making more Disney related content. I’m going to be featuring future trips to the parks, Disney hauls, tags and general Disney shenanigans. I’m going to try and upload a video every Saturday, so found it fitting to start with the Disney tag.

A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.
An unforgettable moment you’ve had in the parks.
A non-Disney song that reminds you or brings back memories of Disney or the Parks.
When was the first time you went to a Disney park?
If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would it be?
Who are your favourite Disney princesses?
Name a scene or a moment in a Disney film that never fails to make you cry?
What is your favourite Disney movie?
Share a video or a photo that shows your love of Disney.

Apparently I forgot to include the question “What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?” oops. That has to be The Jungle Book! Apparently I watched it every single day from being born up until i was about five according to dad. It’s the first film I remember watching and the songs are that first songs I remember singing along too.

I would like to tag Katie from My Makeup Obsession who is lucky enough to be going back to Florida this May *jealous* and I would also like to tag Sam from Sam-I-Am Styles who I am going to be collaborating with over the next few weeks on a Disney makeup series.

If you’ve done The Disney Tag or will be doing it I would love to see it so send me your links!

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

1 comment:

  1. This tag is amazing!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    Follow @ bloglovin: http://goo.gl/VYmLfM
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...