Saturday 22 February 2014

Pixi Glow Tonic Review

pixi glow tonic review

pixi glow review

Alpha Hydroxy Acids have stirred up quite the fuss over the past year in the blogging world. Dubbed as the modern exfoliator, everyone is wanting to get their hands on a jumble of products which have made their way onto the market. One such product is Pixi Glow Tonic. After being hailed as a dupe for the expensive P50 by blogger and skincare expert Caroline Hirons, it became a hugely coveted product yet has only recently become readily available via their website. I’m not gonna lie, i checked back frequently until I finally saw that Pixi Glow was in stock.

The packaging has been changed from the original bottle into something more aesthetically pleasing yet still simple, with a small stopper instead of a pump. The liquid itself smells a little strange, but that's not something that really sways my opinion on a product. Pixi Glow claims to tone, firm and tighten the skin while removing dead skin cells for a healthy glow. I use it in the evening after cleansing, before my serum and facial oil, by soaking a cotton pad then wiping over my skin, taking care to give some extra love to dry patches. So, does it actually work? Since using this exfoliating toner I have most definitely seen the annoying, sometimes sore dry patches by my nose reduce as well as the dry bits on my chin practically disappear. I’ve also noticed a reduction of oiliness during the day and I’m pretty sure this is working in combination with my other skincare bits to keep any breakouts at bay. Overall I’m really happy with Pixi Glow Tonic, its a great addition to my skincare routine which really was in dire need of a good exfoliator. At £16 this 250ml bottle will last you for ages! I’ve had mine for 2 months and am still not even a quarter of the way through.

Pros: No fuss packaging, reduces dry patches, lasts a long time, keeps oiliness at bay, improves the general look and texture of skin.
Cons: Hard to get hold of when out of stock online, smells weird.

You can pick up Pixi Glow Tonic online here!
What's your favourite AHA product? Have you tried Pixi Glow Tonic?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. This looks quite good. I've never actually used any Pixi products before. Might have to make this one my first! Do you have any other Pixi recommendations?

    Popping Pout

    ReplyDelete
  2. this does look good, I just started changing up my routine too. I'll add it to my to-try list

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...