Sunday 23 February 2014

Video: Frontierland Makeup Tutorial

walt disney world frontierland inspired makeup thunder mountain1

Hello there lovelies! Today I want to share with you a Disney makeup tutorial which I created while doing my Frontierland Look. If you didn’t already know, I have a YouTube channel where I post a Disney themed video every Saturday, such as collections, hauls etc, as well as vlogs from my trips to Disney Parks. I want to develop my channel more in the future by incorporating more of my interests, basically makeup and fashion. You can expect to see more themed makeup tutorials over there as well as Disneybounding  Look Books and cosplay costume making. Of course it’s not going to be purely that, I still want my main focus to be based around the parks, so I may aim to create a video of this style maybe once or twice a month. Anyway, you can check out the video below! Thanks for watching <3

Do you have any Disney video requests? What makeup tutorial should i do next?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...