Sunday 9 February 2014

Polka-Dot Skirt

ootdootd2

Top: Primark
Skirt: Primark
Jacket: New Look
Necklace: Matalan
Shoes: Matalan

It is a rare thing indeed to see me in a skirt. I pretty much live in black skinny jeans, but when I saw this Polka Dot skirt in Primark for £3 the bargain hunter in me snapped it up. It probably won’t get alot of everyday wear but it will be useful to have for work wear. The jacket is one of my absolute favourites and I wear it constantly. It’s appropriate for teaching, looking almost like a blazer but still appropriate for everyday. I had my first teaching observation this week, and although my subject (Photography) is more lenient with dress code as there’s alot of practical work and chemical use, I should probably have some more semi-formal clothing for assessments and future OFSTED inspections.

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...