Wednesday 12 February 2014

Naked Basics Makeup Look

urban decay naked basics makeup look

urban decay naked basics eye makeup look

urban decay naked basics eyeshadow palette

If you saw my review of Urban Decay’s Naked Basics Palette you know how amazing this little beauty is. It’s been getting a lot of love from me over the past few weeks as my go to everyday makeup, especially the Matte browns, Naked 2 and Faint. Today I thought i would share one of my most worn neutral looks using Naked Basics in combination with a Collection Eyeshadow Pencil. I start by priming my eye, before adding some of Collection’s Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil in Vintage Blush to the lid, blending out with my finger. I then run Naked 2 though the crease, blending out, before applying Faint to the outer corner for definition. A bit of smoked out eyeliner and lashings of mascara make a quick and rather simple everyday look.

Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion, Collection Eyeshadow Pencil in Vintage Rose, Urban Decay Naked Basics (Venus, Naked 2 and Faint), Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Eyeliner in Zero, Benefit They’re Real Mascara, HD Brows in Foxy.

What is your current everyday makeup look? Do you have the Naked Basics palette?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...