Wednesday 5 February 2014

Real Techniques Powder Brush Review

real techniques powder brush review

real techniques powder brush review2

Would you believe I only had one Real Techniques brush before now? I adore my Stipple Brush so why the heck it took me so long to pick up another, I do not know. I’ve been in the market for a new powder brush, as my Eco-Tools one is looking a little sorry for itself, so while browsing the aisles of boots the Real Techniques Powder Brush was popped into my basket. A now combined venture of Pixiwoo sisters Sam and Nic, Real Techniques is a reasonably priced and readily available brand which has swept the world by storm, enticing all from the most experienced makeup artists to makeup newbies. I love how the brand combines unique packaging with quality product.

At first the large brush head put me off, but its a perfect size/shape for applying powder evenly and keeping the dreaded “powdery” look at bay. The bristles are made with synthetic taklon, making them gorgeously soft and gentle on the face. The brush handle itself is a rather random colour, like some of the other brushes in the range, but it makes them stand out while the flat bottom enables it to free stand (lucky for me as my face brush pot is full)! At £12.99 this powder brush a complete steal and i would highly recommend giving the brand a go.

Pros: Soft bristles, freestanding, reasonable price, widely available, unique packaging, perfect brush head design.
Cons: Whereas i think £12.99 for a brush is a decent price, for those on a budget it may be a little too much.

You can buy Real Techniques in Boots or online at various beauty retailers.
Have you tried the Powder Brush? Whats your favourite Real Techniques brush?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Nice review, I like this brush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I desperately need a new powder brush and I'm definitely going to go for this one. I cant fault Real Techniques! Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...