Wednesday 29 June 2011

E.L.F. Haul #4

Hello my pretties!
I'm sure you all know my love of that budget makeup brand E.L.F. by now! Over the past few days they've been having a sale, 50% off everything! Being in need for another fix, i grabbed my sister and we made a joint order. It came to £60, halved to £30, we ended up spending £15 each with free shipping. I decided I wanted to try a few new things as well as a brush re-purchase and lip-liner buy in a different colour. There wasnt everything I wanted in stock, so i just grabbed a few things i've never tried before.


Nail Polish in Mango (£1.50)
Matte Finisher Clear Nail Polish (£1.50)
Regular Lip Liner in Bark (£1.50)
Brightening Eye Colour in Teal Dream (£1.50)
Mineral Lipstick in Ripe Rose (£3.50)
Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink (£3.50)
Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Bronzed (£1.50)
Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Grassy Green (£1.50)
Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Twinkle Teal (£1.50)
Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Bandit (£1.50)
Lip Stain in First Date (£3.50)
Studio Powder Brush (£3.50)
Studio Eyeshadow C Brush (£3.50)
Hypershine Lipgloss in Fairy (£1.50)

Im so excited to try this new stuff out! I'm going to be soon doing an E.L.F. lip product post, combining swatches and reviews of all the lipsticks and glosses i've come across, so stay tuned for that!
E.L.F. can be purchased from their website (UK & other countries) plus online & in stores in the US!

xox

1 comment:

  1. I moved here from the states in August and I didn't realize you could get E.L.F. over here! It's too bad they went with the £1.50 price point vs the $1 in the states, but I suppose cosmetics are generally more expensive here. Can't wait to see your product reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...