Friday 24 June 2011

Chanel Mimosa: My craving has been sated!

As many of my friends know, there has been one beauty item this summer, which I have been obsessing over. It's inspired my current wardrobe, kicked off my yellow obsession and got me craving pastels. The product of which I speak is Chanel Mimosa. A bright yellow nail polish released this summer for a limited time only. This jaw dropping colour has inspired abit of a yellow frenzy within the beauty world, making many girls wear a colour they never thought they would touch. I for one used to really dislike the colour yellow, until I saw this. Now i'm being snared by yellow items everywhere, wanting and craving everything yellow. I've been on the hunt for the perfect yellow dress for weeks, to no avail!

An elegant bottle topped with the famous Chanel logo, this polish a vibrant with a hint of gold shimmer, noticeable at certain angles. I've heard many views on this, some hate it, some love it. Im 100% the latter. The application is flawless, gliding onto the nails smoothly and evenly. The only downside is it needs 3 coats to become totally opaque, which may take a little time. However, it doesnt feel "heavy", its very light on the nails giving the feel of only having one or two coats.

I've had this on for 2 days now, and theres no chipping yet what so ever, which is pretty strange for me as nail polish ALWAYS chips pretty fast on my nails! I have to say I am mega impressed with this. Certainly not in everybodys price-range, at £17 its a luxury item. Hell I had so many doubts about buying this, but oh am I glad that I did. Its not often that i HAVE to have a particular item and this is one of those rare times that I was willing to splash out. I would 100% recomend this Nail Polish, i'm still reeling over it! I find myself constantly peeking at my fingernails, admiring them from every angle! Love it or hate it. Its one of those products that stand out amongst thousands.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...