Sunday 19 June 2011

MAC Mineralize Blush, Hang Loose: Swatches

Hello there m'dears!
I come to you now, with a MAC post! I've never really purchased MAC products before except for the black paintpot and a liquid eyeliner, but when i was in the Cosmetics outlet shop in Cheshire Oaks I came across this blush from the "In the Groove Collection". Its a beautiful Baby Pink paired with Lilac. When i saw this i knew I had to have it, as the pink looked the perfect shade for my pale skin!


This is my first MAC blush so I was really excited to try this, having just written a list of MAC products im going to get over the summer. This is limited edition I believe but they had loads at the Cosmetics Outlet store! Anyway, after a massive debate on what products I wanted from the massive MAC stand I narrowed it down to this, realising I really shouldnt spend too much money. A quick flashing of my card and this baby was mine for around £12.99.


I'm extreamly happy with this product! It feels amazingly smooth and leaves a beautiful pink flush on my cheeks. It blends well and has excellent pigmentation, also giving way for a few different shades due to the duo colour.

I've used this a few times and love love love it! I've deffinatly been converted to mac blushes! Im using this more than my adored Benefit blush now <3 Next stop, the MAC shop!

In other news, I've started working again in my old photography job over the summer! I've been mega busy this weekend photographing 2 weddings and a boxing event (with special guests Michael Watson and Steven Collins)! Im becoming so inspired by photography and makeup tutorials! Be prepared for some FOTD's this week!

xox

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm insanely jealous you have a CCO near you - discounted and discontinued MAC? Yesssss pleeeease! Haha :)

    Just remember they're usually £17 each unless bought in pan form for a palette, pricey things, darnit - but cheaper than Benefit if I recall correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cosmetic Chonicle Im well happy i persuaded the boy to drive me, its in an outlet village and i cant drive! My Benefit was £24, so i think in future i'll be buying MAC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely lovely. I'd never use purple on my cheeks but blended it looks lovely. I wish I lived near a cosmetics outlet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...