Thursday 23 June 2011

Lipstick Tag: First Tag Blog Post


1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?

Nope! My mum hardly ever wears makeup so growing up I had to discover it all on my lonesome! Though she's got this No7 Nude colour which i used to sneak a swipe of every now and again :p

2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?

Oh wows, It was probably when i was 14-15 and in my "goth" phase. It was either a black lipstick or a blue stargazer one! I've only really gotten into lipsticks in the past few months so am still building up my collection.

3. Pink or red lipstick?

Pink for me :D I just think i suit it more! Especially nude-pink colours, I love them! Im curently going through abit of a light pink lip phase! I'm way too scared to go for red lips really, unless its a lighter red shade.

4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?

A MAC one (£13.50) although I am saving my boots advantage card points for either a Chanel or YSL lippy, though thats technically not "buying" i guess =p

5. And the cheapest?

ELF regular line at £1.50! I love these lippys and plan to buy alot more when the website has been restocked!

6. Do you use a lip brush to apply your lipstick?

Sometimes! It depends on the colour/texture/pigmentation of the lipstick and what finish I want really.

7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?

Deffinatly MAC from the brands i've tried so far. Its the longest wearing and really moisturises my lips! I'd also reccomend the ELF regular line lippys as they're such a steal for the low price!


Go check out the lovely Edith at Beauty Baby who tagged me in this post <3

I tag Caitlin at Cosmetic Chronicles
Jenny at Beauty and Reverie
Beth at All Things Beautiful
& Katie at My Makeup Obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...