Friday 3 June 2011

N.O.T.W - Red O.P.I. & Falsies

Its nearly 3am, so what better way to ease my "cannot sleep" boredom that to blog =]
I have another nail post to do, as im really into experimenting with my nails latley. This week I has my first attempt at applying nail polish to some falsies. I applied the Elegant Touch false nails in short on Saturday night, putting the polish on the day after. I have to say, im freaking darn impressed! Its nearly a week since ive had this "nail look" and there has been no chipping what to ever. The falsies are also still firmly in place! I applied a base coat, 2 coats of OPI red nail polish (from the alice in wonderland collection) and a top coat. I'm deffinatly one happy chappy! I've got really weak nails so mine never grow long naturally, what i love about falsies is they make my fingers look long, slender and more feminine!


I apologise for the phone camera picture!

Products used:
Elegant Touch False Nails in Short
OPI Base Coat
OPI Off with Her Red
Revlon Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...