Wednesday 15 June 2011

Sleek MakeUP: Mediterranean Collection!

Hey there ^_^
So today i'm going to natter on about the new limited edition Sleek collection which i've been wanting to get my hands on ever since i saw the swatches from the launch.
The collection has three items:
  • Monaco i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette (£6.49)
  • Monte Carlo Pout Polish (£4.29)
  • Santorini Blush (£4.29)
Being unable to resist, I picked up all three the other day from Superdrug!


The eyeshadows contain a range of colours suitable for highlight, base and crease in a mixture of matte and shimmer finishes. As usual with Sleek, the colours are highly pigmented and blend easily. I'm personally loving some of the shimmer shades which turned out quite metallic when swatched!


My Favourites are probably Sunset and Humming Bird, though I do also love the summery green-blue shades of Aquamarine and Summer Breeze, which remind me of just that! Clear blue seas, sandy beaches - the pefect combinations for summer.


As for the Pout Polish, this is the first one i've tried so wasnt sure on what to expect. The colour is a very bright pink, almost neon but turns out quite sheer. It contains SPF 15 and would look amazing over a lipstick or on its own to give a natural pink tint to the lips. A summer must have!


Lastly, the blush! Its literally neon pink and very pigmented. Apply with a light hand, blending out to create a nice flush of pink on the cheeks. It might look abit too bright for pale skin but would compliment tanned skin nicely.


I'm pretty pleased with these newest editions by Sleek, which is fast becoming one of my favourite drug store brands! Im looking fowards to trying the Caribbean collection which should be out in July, keep an eye out for it!

xox

5 comments:

  1. I love the swatches of that palette! Thanks for doing these, they look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! How amazing is that blush? Gonna have to get me some Sleek. Lovely packaging too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the blush, but can't find it! Oh well, I shall keep looking - it may pop up somewhere!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Edie Its so pretty! Sleek never fails to amaze me!
    @ForeverMissVanity Keep trying! It worth getting! Have you tried online?

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. so jealous!!! All of this looks amazing!! I am finally going to be getting my hands on some Sleek in a swap I'm doing with a friend from the UK and I cannot wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...