Sunday 10 July 2011

Sleek MakeUP: Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette!

Hey guys! Now i'm sure most of you, especially those in the UK, know of the amazing Makeup brand Sleek, myself having posted a fair few times about their products. Their eyeshadow palettes, retailing at £6.49 are by far some of the best drugstore eyeshadows I have ever come across. They're pigmented, blendable and dont cause too much fallout. I hope to do a Sleek Collection post sometime in the future, but for now I'm going to focus on the newest limited edition release. The Caribbean Collection.


There are three products in this range. An i-Divine Palette, a Pout Polish and a Blush. While in town last week, I saw the Sleek stand and these colours instantly grabbed me, especially the yellow. The 12 beautiful shades are in a range of colours from the tangerine orange and vivid yellow, to the deep blue and jet black.


The colours are named after cocktails, hosting 6 shimmer and 6 which are more matte (but still hosting a little shimmer when swatched) creating a perfectly dazzling mix.


This is a great palette for those who love bright, bold colours or for those like me, who want the colours there, just incase. I'm going through more of a neutral phase at the moment, but cant wait until I have to time to experiment more (I'm always in a rush doing my makeup!).

[L-R: Tequila Sunrise, Martini, Blue Hawaiian, Apres Midori, Blue Lagoon, Purple Haze]

[L-R: Bloody Mary, Screwdriver, Green Iguana, Green Martini, Singapore Sling, Espresso Martini]
What are you thoughts on this newest collection? Will you be picking up any of the range?

xox

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the colours! Amazing, so vibrant! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those colours are beautiful! soo bright and pigmented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. tequila sunrise and martini are absolutely gorgeous. I'm not normally into bright colours like these but I think I might have to get this! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful palette, i love this, im glad i found u , im now following , please follow my beauty blog Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours and extremely pigmented, look really nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...