Saturday 30 July 2011

FOTD - Half Baked Iguana

G'day! Today I have a FOTD post for you lovely people ^_^ I've been wanting to experiment more with my Sleek Palettes so heres another result of m playing around. As a side note, has anyone else got problems with watery eyes? I find that sometimes my eyes can really water and completly ruin my eye makeup, which gets pretty uncomfortable as is tends to glood together and rub on my eyelids. Anyone got any solutions?
Anyway, to the pictures!

[Surprised look!!]


Face:
MUA Face Primer
Revlon Colourstay in Ivory
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in Ivory
NARS Laguna
Benefit Thrrrob
E.L.F. Gotta Glo

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin & Half Baked)
Sleek Curacao Palette (Blue Hawaiian, Green Iguana & Martini)
E.L.F. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil - Black
NYC Showtime Mascara

Lips
E.L.F. Lipliner - Bark
Sleek True Colour Lipstick - Peaches and Cream
E.L.F. Hypershine Lipgloss - Fairy

Have you ever put eyeshadow on to only realise you had forgot primer? Yeah...I did this with this look. Luckily it actually held up! Result!
I have an E.L.F. Haul and reviews coming up for you so keep you eyes peeled (where does that saying actually come from?)

xox

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...