Tuesday 26 July 2011

And the winner is...


Hello there! I'm sorry is been a while! I've had tonnes to do over the past 2 weeks so havent had much time to blog. I have a few posts coming your way and a new permenant feature, which will see a battle of the brands! High End vs Low End! So stay tuned as the first post will be up later this evening!
For now, I'm going to announce the winner of my MUA giveaway! Thank you all for entering, and celebrating with me, reaching my 50 followers mark! Well here we go!

And the Winner is...


Sweet as Honey Blog!

I shall be sending you an email either later today or tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled! Congrats!

xox

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I can't believe I won! Thank you so much. I look forward to getting your email.

    Danielle
    Sweet As Honey Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...