Friday 15 July 2011

FOTD - Caribbean Curacao

For once i've actually bothered to do a makeup look other than a neutral eye! I had an hour to spare before the boy arrived earlier today, so i thought i would try out a makeup look inspired by Youtube Guru xsparkage's "tropical glitter" look, but more toned down (as i've had work this evening!) This seems to look so much better in person, I really need to take better pictures ahha! Note to self, invest in a macro lens for my camera. Sorry about my really horrid, dead looking skin. It seriously looks terrible in pictures apparently, and way cakey urgh! Also the brows are really messy at the moment! Ima stop moaning now :P


Face:
MUA Face Primer
Revlon Colourstay in Ivory mixed with E.L.F. Regular Tinted Moisturiser in Ivory
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in Ivory
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Benefit Thrrrob Blush
E.L.F. Gotta Glo

Eyes:
TwoFaced Shadow Insurence
Sleek Curacao Palett (Screwdriver, Singapore Sling, Tequila Sunrise, Blue Hawaiian, Green Iguana, Martini)
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner
MUA Gold Glitter Eyeliner
E.L.F. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Teal
NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara
MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde

Lips:
E.L.F. Lipliner in Bark
MAC B-Babe Lipstick
NYX Clear Lipgloss

xox

6 comments:

  1. :) u do look good ! and the rainbow touch to the eyes, its really trendy .. good job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You need to teach me how to do it when your back down! Kthanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I really like this look! And I don't think the pictures are bad at all! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skin is so gorgeously pale! Jealous :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a pain in the arse! I go lobster red in the sun within 5 mins if im not wearing suncream!

    Thanks guys ^_^ Its rare I experiment much with colours (i am late to EVERYTHING so never have time) so when I do i always expect to muck up!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great look! I don't think the brows are messy at all. You are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...