Sunday 31 July 2011

N.O.T.W - Teal, Plus Jane gets Arty!

Hello m'dears! I thought I would do something a little different today, than your bog standard Nail of the Week. My inner arty nerd has finally been released and im buzzing with ideas to make this blog more arty and intertwined with my photography work. If only my computer monitor was colour colaborted to let me edit pictures properly *le sigh*


Yey for tip showage! I only applied one coat of this polish, just to test it out ^_^

OPI Base Coat
E.L.F. Nail Polish in Teal
Revlon Top Coat

What do you guys thing of me doing more images like this? I shall still do swatches and product shots ofcourse, but I want to be more creative with Makeup and Nail looks!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...