Tuesday 10 January 2017

Books I Read in 2016


2016 was definitely the year of books. I've always been a big reader, but last year was the first time I had ever set myself any reading goals and actually found myself becoming borderline obsessed with combing amazon and BookTube for interesting titles. I read a total of 56 books last year including a few revisits to series I love and some new discoveries. Some of my favourites of the year include;

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare
The Percy Jackson & Heroes of Olympus Series' by Rick Riordan
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine






I generally sick with reading the same fantasy genres, and I would say that I hope to branch out a little more this year, but lets be honest now, fantasy has my heart and there is just so much more left for me to discover that I just can't resist. There are so many amazing releases coming out in 2017 that I am excited for and I already have a TBR list a mile long. Here's to another great reading year.

xox

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...