Friday 27 January 2017

Donald Duck Disneybound


Last year was a pretty good year for Disneybounds and I really fell in love with the movement, especially when visiting Disney Parks. There's something about channeling your favourite characters in every day life that really inspires me, as I'm far from fashionable. I was lucky enough to spend my 25th birthday in Disneyland Paris, so really wanted to make an effort with my outfit. What better way to do that, than Disneybounding my favourite character, Donald Duck.
This was such a simple outfit to put together and apart from the shoes, pretty cheap. Practically everything is from ebay!

Top: Primark
Skirt: Topshop (Ebay)
Belt: Ebay
Tights: Ebay
Choker: Ebay
Shoes: Converse
Bow: ExtraSweetBowtique on Etsy

The day was absolutely amazing, being gorgeous weather and having the best time with my mum. This was my first time spending my birthday in a disney park and I cant believe im going to be lucky enough to spend my 26th in Walt Disney World. A new tradition maybe?

What character would you like to Disneybound?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...