Wednesday 25 January 2017

IM MOVING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD | Cultural Representative Program 2017-2018


So as the title suggests, I'm moving back to Orlando! On December 5th 2016 I received the email that I had been accepted onto Walt Disney World's Cultural Representative Program and on June 12th 2017, will be heading to Florida for a whole year to work in the UK Pavilion within Epcot! It has been my dream since completing my ICP in 2013, to go back and work for the mouse and it's finally happening. To be honest, it's still not fully sunk in and I don't think it will until I am sitting on that plane ready to begin the most magical year of my life. 
As always I will be vlogging my whole experience, which you can check out on my YouTube Channel and hopefully keeping upto date on my Disney International Programs Blog which I started back before my ICP.



“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue”  
- Walt Disney


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...