Friday 9 September 2016

Urban Decay Greens | Makeup





Ohay, remember that time I used to blog about makeup? Yeah... it's been a while. Even though my interests have moved on from obsessing over makeup day and night, I do still love to experiment every now and again, and I do still own way more makeup than is necessary for one person to own (this is even after a massive purge! Yeah I'm a hoarder). Today I'm going to share with you a recent eye look I created during one of my "lets slap this on and see what happens" sessions. Yup, they're a thing.

To create this look I used various Urban Decay Shadows in a arsenal of palettes I have sitting in a draw. I believe a combination of Deep End on the lid, Haight through the crease and Blackout on the outer corners with Vanilla to highlight made up the bulk of this look with the perfection that is Kat Von D Tattoo Liner to create the wing. For my lips I used my new Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in Bittersweet.

Green really seems to be one of my "go to" colours lately. Since going back to my natural hair colour, i really lean towards it as it just goes so well with auburn hair! Admittedly, It has been a while since I've properly played with colour, but since doing this look I've found myself looking longingly at my unloved Sugarpill palettes so I think a few more makeup sessions are a-coming!

What's your "go to" eyeshadow colour? When was the last time you experimented with makeup?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...