Wednesday 2 October 2013

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner and Serum Review

_DSC0168edit

_DSC0184edit

_DSC0165edit

Those from across the pond may be a bit more familiar with Physicians Formula than us here in the UK, though rumour has it they could be gracing us with their pretties in the future, fingers crossed! When supermarket sweeping Walmart one hot Florida day, the Eye Booster liner made it into my basket. I think i must have read a good review about it at some point as I know I have way too many eyeliners to generally justify more. Now in my experience, felt tip liners can be hit or miss. I’ve tried some amazing ones (hello Collection felt tip liner) and some rubbish ones. The first thing I love about this is the  packaging. Housed in a metallic casing, it looks and feels so sleek while appearing pretty luxurious. The lid satisfyingly pops on and off due to the spring within while the ball inside stops the product from drying up. There are three shades, Brown, Black and Ultra Black. I picked up Black, although wish I would have gotten ultra black as this isn't quite as dark as I would like.

The Eye Booster claims to be 24 hour wear, although who really would want to wear it for that long? I can vouch for its longevity, it not budging after 12 hours (uni days are long). Now I don't know about or believe in all this lash boosting serum mumbo-jumbo, but it really is a nice product to use. The formula glides onto the eye beautifully not tugging or causing a mess as some liners can do. The tip can be hard to control in regards to line thickness although once you’ve got the hang of it, it’s very precise. Another bonus, Physicians Formula is cruelty free which has become a must for my makeup indulgences. Will I repurchase when it comes to the UK? It depends on retail price over here, but if it’s reasonable, yes! I would probably alternative between this and my trusty Collection Felt Tip Liner.

Pros: Beautiful packaging, Closes securely, Precise line, Long lasting, Cruelty free, Great for sensitive eyes, Reasonable price.
Cons: Harder to get hold of in the UK (For Now!)

You can pick this up from any drugstore if you are in the US for around $8 – $11 or online (or ebay) in the UK.

Are you looking forward to Physicians Formula hitting the UK? What product are you most excited to try?

xox

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...