Friday 18 October 2013

Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment Review

moroccan oil review haircare

I have to hold my hands up here and say I'm not the best at looking after my hair. Hair care comes in at the bottom of my beauty essentials list, so when I'm on a budget it suffers (I’ve only just bought some heat protection spray after being out for 2 months, oops!) So needless to say it’s always in need of a little bit of TLC. Enter the must raved about Moroccan Oil*. This burst onto the scene a couple of years ago as THE hair care product. Since then I’ve tried a few high street offerings so when I was contacted to review this I did a little victory dance becoming pretty excited to see what all the fuss was about.

At first i had difficulty with pouring out the correct amount as there is no kind of ‘stopper’. I believe with the 100ml version though there is a pump, good times. When applying to my towel dried hair the first thing I notice is that seems to rub into my hair better than some high street versions I have tried. There is no residue left on my hands at all (I apply by rubbing a small amount on my hands then combing through with my fingers, rubbing into the ends). The Moroccan Oil leaves my hair feeling absolutely beautiful. Silky soft , shiny and most of all healthy. Although my hair is now 100% natural I’m a little naughty with using heat but I genuinely believe it’s condition has improved since using the treatment.

moroccan oil review haircare before and after

moroccan oil review haircare after

My only quip (apart from being a bit pricey) is that this version is a bit too heavy for my fine hair texture. If I use a tiny bit too much my hair can become greasy really quickly. I’d be very interested in trying the Moroccan Oil Light version if I can save up some pennies as that would be better suited for me. Now to talk about the cost! I wouldn't say the price is too bad. The 100ml bottle would easily last a long time. I’ve seen people spend £20 on one shampoo so i would much rather splurge for a treatment like this which is going to last me for a long time and give me the results I want.

Pros: Makes hair smooth, shiny and soft, A little bit goes a long way, Lasts for a long time.
Cons: Expensive, Can weigh down finer hair textures.

You can pick this up from Amazing Hair at £30.45 for 100ml, currently with free shipping!
Have you tried the original Moroccan Oil? What's your favourite alternative?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. awesome hair care product i used this product from last 5 months and face any kind of problem from the date of purchase it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Once you make sure the oil is not too hot for your hands or scalp, divide your hair into segments on top of your hand and take the oil and massage it into your scalp in circular motions. This promotes blood flow and circulation and also helps to make your scalp stronger.
    filipino hair extensions

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...