Saturday 5 October 2013

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural Review

_DSC0012edit

physicians formula happy booster blush natural swatch

physicians formula happy booster blush natural swatch 3

Another Physicians Formula review, another longing sigh over how i wish this brand was available in the UK already. Yet again this was one of my grabby hands purchases, but oh boy am I glad it made the cut. I’ve been alternating the Happy Booster Blush with my Tarte Amazonian Clay blush for the past month depending on if i want a brighter or more natural glow.

Natural really is becoming of its name. A lovely wash of warm medium pink gives the complexion a gorgeous glow without any obnoxious glittery bits. Now the packaging is rather strange. It’s a little chunky and garish yet I cant stop handling it. The blush flips up to reveal a little flat brush, similar to the benefit ones, but I'm probably never going to use it. I love the cute embossed heart design, I'm a sucker for things like that! The pigmentation is average so you can build up the Happy Booster Blush easily for a more noticeable flush or have a subtle glow, either way the outcome will be lovely. The moon boosting jargon goes right over my head but here's what Physicians Formula have to say on the matter.
”Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.”
Sure its a pleasure to apply but I wouldn't go as far as to say it makes me happy. Whatever floats their boat! The website also states that it smells like violet. Queue me sniffing my blush.

I have to be honest, I only actually bought this because it was half price. I’m a sucker for a good deal and have read positive reviews in the past so it was a no brainer really. As mentioned above though, I'm really glad I did. That's not to say it was expensive, it wasn't. I was just presented with so many American products that I would have rather picked up a lot of cheap things than a few pricier options.

Pros: Applies beautifully, Buildable colour, Gives a lovely glow, Lasts all day, Reasonable price.
Cons: Packing is a bit bulky, Probably wont show up as well on darker skin tones.

This can be found in most US drugstores for around $13.49 and online from ebay in the UK (at the moment).

What do you think of the Happy Booster Blush?

xox

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...