Saturday 6 October 2012

American Beauty Gifts!

Now this is going to be a super quick post as I’m so excited by the gifts my friend Katie got me from Florida that I just couldn’t not post about them! The ELF Maleficent palette!! I’ve been wanting this for so long and am over the moon she managed to pick it up for me! Expect a review coming soon. Now to find a way to get my paws on the other two!
543280_10151064629981711_852203547_n
The EOS lipbalm is actually amazing by the way. I think it may have actually now replaced Vaseline as my lipbalm of choice. You should really go check Katie out here. She’s going to have a massive USA beauty haul up soon (which I'm looking forward to having a nosey at). Thank you so so so so much Katiekins! I love everything and really can’t stop sniffing the candles haha.
xox

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...