Wednesday 10 October 2012

EOTD: Autumn Cranberry!

I’ve been feeling really inspired by autumn trends this week, so when I finally had a day off from work and university I jumped at the chance to play around! Brown smoky eyes are the range this season, so I decided to add some classic cranberry and winged liner to my everyday look.

_DSC0020edit

Eyes
ELF Primer, Accessorize Baked Eyeshadow in Ruby, Urban Decay Buck & Blackout, Inglot Matte 382, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero, Collection Skyscraper Mascara, ELF Volumizing and Lengthening Waterproof Mascara.

_DSC0014edit

The result is a gorgeous alternative to an everyday neutral eye, the red giving it that warm pop perfect for this time of year. Red’s can be hard to pull off, but this fool-proof combination will suit practically anyone! Try combining it with a nude lip, or if your feeling daring, a berry one!

What's your favourite makeup trend this Autumn? Have you rocked the cranberry look yet?

xox

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you kept the cranberry shade to the crease, it is so pretty! Love this look

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...