Wednesday 3 October 2012

How Much is My Face Worth?

Heya! I’ve seen this alot recently on blogs so thought I would have ago! These are my everyday products when I'm not doing a bright look. The only thing i really switch out is eye shadow, but my go too neutral palette has been the same for the past year pretty much, so I have only included that one. Now I haven't got my “photo area” sorted out yet so apologies for the terribad pictures recently. I hope to get it sorted asap so bare with me! I’ve also just realised that i forgot to include my face and eyeshadow primers in the photos, doh!

IMAG0114_Sophia

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver - £13
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in #02 - £25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15 - £14.50
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Light - £21
NARS Laguna Bronzer - £25
Benefit Thrrrob Box Blush - £23.50
ELF Gotta Glow Blush (Highlight) - £3.75
Urban Decay Primer Potion - £14.50
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Most Used: Virgin, Buck, Darkhorse, Creep) - £36
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero - £13
Makeup Forever Smoky Lash Mascara - £17.95
ELF Waterproof Lengthening And Volumizing Mascara - £3.75
Clinique Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony - £16

Total – £226.95

IMAG0113_Sophia

Wows. That does seem like quite alot when added together but most of this stuff does last me ages and I would happily repurchase most of it. Some of these things I got with discounts/sales so it’s not like I paid full price for every single thing. The most loved are definitely my skin base, benefit blush (it was a gift from the boy when we first got together and has lasted nearly 2 years!) and urban decay eyeliner.

How much is your face worth?

xox

1 comment:

  1. i really think i need laguna in my life... cant believe i haven't got it already! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...