Tuesday 16 October 2012

FOTD: Petal Pusher!

Another look today! I don’t have much time to wear eye makeup recently, but when I do I hope to snap a couple of pics for you guys! When I have abit of time I may even get some tutorials up!
Today though, I used the Wet n Wild petal pusher palette Katie got me from the USA! The pigmentation isn’t brilliant, but It did give a lovely subtle almost sweet looking purple eye. Apologies for the horrid images. I’ve still to find a great spot in my new house to take photos, most of them are turning out dull and urgh!

_DSC0076edit

Face
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver, Illamasqua Skin Base 2, MAC studio Finish Concealer NC15, MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light, Fyrinnae  Clear Finishing Powder, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Evil Shades China Doll Blush, Fyrinnae Confidence Highlight.

Eyes
ELF Primer, Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette (left side), Barry M Bold Eyeliner in Silver, Collection Skyscraper Mascara, UD 24/7 Pencil in Zero, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara.

_DSC0089edit

Is it just me or have my eyelashes gotten longer? They really feel it when I’m putting on mascara recently! Woop! But anyway bare with me while I sort out this photo-BAD situation. Even if I have to use the product table in uni, I will get some cracking images! That’s one of the main things I focus on here.

On another note, check out the Barry M Bold Eyeliners! Seriously! This one is amazing, I need more! Review incoming.

What's your favourite Wet N Wild product?

xox

2 comments:

  1. Your look is amazing and I love your blog it's soo fun and quirky! I've become your newest follower and I was wondering if you'd take a peek at my blog and perhaps follow back please?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...