Sunday 28 October 2012

FOTD: Halloween Pumpkins!

Hey! I did abit of a Halloween pumpkin inspired look today which I would like to share with you. I really wanted to play with my Chinovi Cosmetics shadows and this is what I came up with! Punkins is such a gorgeous colour, one which is definitely going to adorn my balls alot in the coming weeks.

_DSC0085edit

Face
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver, Illamasqua Skin Base 2, MAC studio Finish Concealer NC15, MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light, ELF Complexion Perfection, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Benefit Thrrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
ELF Primer, NYX JEP in Milk, Chinovi Punkins, Chinovi Smoke Out, UD Buck, Sugarpill Tako, Sugarpill Tiara, UD Virgin, UD 24/7 Pencil in Zero, Collection Skyscraper Mascara, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara.

Lips
Revlon Va Va Violet.

_DSC0129edit

Now I’m not actually doing anything for Halloween, to be honest I rarely do, but that doesn't stop me from using it as an excuse to do pretty makeup! Autumn is such an inspirational season, so expect to see alot more from me in the lead up to winter.

What’s your favourite part about Autumn/Fall? I most love curling up with a hot water bottle & a cup of tea while reading a good book!

xox

3 comments:

  1. This really pretty, and works well with your skin tone and hair. I love themed stye eye looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your make-up that colour is gorgeous :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look really suits you, especially the lip colour :)

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...