Thursday 31 May 2012

PVE Heroes: Malygos the Spell Weaver!

Heya! Here's the next part of my Warcraft PVE Heroes series. This look was inspired by Malygos the spell weaver, aspect of the blue Dragonflight. One of the most ancient creatures in Azeroth and raid boss to the Eye of Eternity raid, this dude went a little crazy during the war of the ancients. Since, he started to regain his sanity but decided mortals shouldn't wield magic, hence the drama that perused. I won’t go too far into it, but I love the lore surrounding the different Dragonflights! On with the look!

_DSC0064edit

The images didn't turn out as good as the actual look unfortunately. You get the gist though! I was abit strapped for time, so it definitely needs improvements. I am really not liking the eyeliner too much, but ah wells.

_DSC0024edit 180px-YoggMalygos

All the full face images I took sucked, but there was not much more to it than the blue contour really. I did this a while ago so can’t remember the exact products I used but I remember some of the shadows!

Eyes
UDPP, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Inglot Matte 369, Sugarpill Afterparty, Sugarpill Tako, Sugarpill Royal Sugar, Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Errant, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, MUFE Smoky Lash.

malygos

Overall I'm really not too keen on this, the pictures just do nothing for it. I really wanted to get a look up though, as I’ve not been wearing much makeup this month to post about.

What’s your favourite dragonflight? What makeup do you wear in the summer months?

xox

1 comment:

  1. This. Is. SO BADASS!
    I love that you made your eyebrows a little blue too :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...