Sunday 27 May 2012

NOTD: Minty Sparkle!

So it looks like summer is finally here in the UK! For me that means cracking out the bright nail polish. I love to wear pastel nail shades in the summer, more so than any other colour range. Barry M has to be one of my favourite brands for this, though I have been eyeing some Essie polishes like no tomorrow.

_DSC0008edit

OPI Base Coat
Barry M Mint Green
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

_DSC0028edit _DSC0021edit

There's something about minty greens that have me hooked at the moment. I want everything mint! It’s like my yellow obsession last year, everything had to be yellow! Not that I ever branch into coloured clothing much, being abit of a goth kid I rarely wear anything but black!

What's your favourite pastel colour? Do you have a favourite Barry M nail polish?

xox

1 comment:

  1. Please push your cuticles and hydrate them. A beautiful polish deserves a good manicure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...