Thursday 17 May 2012

That’s What She Said: Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover!

I have a kind of love hate relationship with nail polish. I love wearing it, hell the brighter and bolder the better. I hate removing it. Nail polish never lasts more than 2 days without chipping on me, and I seriously hate the process if taking it off so much!

_DSC0030edit

Last month I saw a few reviews of the new Bourjois Magic Nail Polish remover and knew I had to have it! Now getting my hands on it was a whole other matter! I looked everywhere for the 2 weeks after its launch, until I managed to score one in Boots.
At £4.99 I really couldn’t be without this. It is by far the best, and easiest nail polish remover I have ever tried. You just dip your finger into the sponge, twist a little then voila! Bang and the colour’s gone (I’m so cheesy)! Glitter polishes take abit more twisting of course. It claims to have a red fruit and vanilla fragrance, which i can confirm when you remove your finger. Don’t do what I did and take a sniff from the tub, it’s not a pleasant smell let me tell you that.

_DSC0034edit

I wouldn’t say its moisturising, well compared to other nail polish removers it is, but I still use my LUSH Lemony Flutter afterwards.
Overall I really recommend this product. It by far makes changing my nail colour so much easier and less of a chore. You can get this from Boots or Superdrug (If you can get your hands on the damn thing)!

Have you tried the magic nail polish remover? What do you use to remove your nail polish currently?

xox

5 comments:

  1. I use a cheap nail varnish remover with vitE from superdrug and cotton pads from the Spar haha! I hate using them though, and they just don't work when it comes to glitter - so I've not worn any glitter polishes for about 6months :( I may just HAVE to invest in this, thankyou for the fab review! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These things are so worth it! I love glitter polish but hated taking it off before this :D

      Delete
  2. This has had so many great reviews, I've not tried this one however I have one just like it except it was even cheaper at 89pence .. Ireviewed it on my blog this week. Magic nail polish removers are way easier than the hassle of liquid remover and cotton pads!!

    Jess xo
    http://jesslovelyjubbly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall check it out! They really are so much easier! The one you reviewed looks so much better for travel!
      xox

      Delete
  3. I had one of the tub twist nail polish removers many years ago. It worked great for the first few times, and then the remover solution got saturated with all of the nail polish that I had removed before. I put more remover in there, but the sponge can get pretty icky fairly quickly too. I far prefer cotton pads and a little squirt bottle I fill up with the bigger bottles of nail polish remover.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...