Tuesday 22 May 2012

FOTD: From Pastel to Dark!

Heya =] Apologies for not posting as often recently. I’ve had all my university deadlines over the past few weeks and am dealing with some personal things, but I vow to not let my blog go on the downhill because of that!
Anyway! I did a look a few days ago which started out light and pastel but turned into something alot more dark and heavy! Oops!

_DSC0044edit_DSC0032edit

Face
Inglot Under Makeup Base, Illamasqua Skin Base in 02, Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin finish Natural in Light, Nars Laguna, Benefit Thrrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
ELF Primer, Victorian Disco Eldar, Arda & Lorien, Urban Decay Creep, Sugarpill Tako, ELF Black Liquid Eyeliner, MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara, KKCenter HK ES A813 Lashes*.

Lips
OCC Lip Tar in Anime

_DSC0081edit

Just writing this post I’m getting a tonne of motivation to blog some more. I have been a little down recently and looking to keep myself busy, so I would love to hear what you guys want to see from me in the next few weeks! Got a lot of makeup and hardly use any of it! That needs to change =]

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...