Saturday 5 May 2012

NOTD: OPI Ya’ll Come Back Ya Hear? Bright Orange Much!

Nailpolish is back! I think I'm officially out of my nail polish rut. As I mentioned a few posts back, I’ve not been wearing anything on my nails for at least a month. To be honest, they have been in worse condition for it. Using a polish stops them from breaking, peeling and bending, allowing me to have nice long nails!

_DSC0145edit

This colour really was an impulse buy when i went to London, as it was cheap and I didn’t have an orange in my collection, it was so justified!
I believe this from the Texas collection released Spring 2011. It applies really smoothly, probably needs about 4 coats and for the price I paid who can complain?

OPI Base Coat
OPI Ya’ll Come Back Ya Hear?
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry

_DSC0143edit _DSC0134edit

The little bit of wear on the tips is because I was too impatient between coats and started putting some clothes in the washing machine. Oops! I also really couldn't resist adding abit of glitter as an accent nail!

Do you like OPI polishes? What's your favourite bright nail polish colour?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...