Friday 6 May 2011

E.L.F. Nail Polish in Pearl Pink


This is such a pretty colour! Yes its really translucent (above i have 2 coats on) but its perfect if you dont want anything too flashy! Most of my nail polishes are very bright, bold colours, so it was nice to use a really pale shimmery shade. I have this on my toes constantly! When it starts to chip as well, its not at all that noticable! I reckon it lasted 2 days of doing various bits and bobs around the house, before it started to fade a little at the tips.
Perfect for a relaxing summers day or if you want a little dash of colour going into the office.
This is my first E.L.F. polish, but i shall deffinatly be buying some more when i next order! Its £1.50 and oh so totally worth it!

Would I reccomend? Yes
Will I repurchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...