Saturday 7 May 2011

FOTD - Spring Green

Well heres my first face of the day! I've gotten loads of new products recently but not really had enough time to try them out, having uni deadlines looming. So today, in a bid to put off a 2000 word essay, I decided to use some brand new products and brushes! As its spring, ive been feeling very light and summery, excited for the months to come! Most of you wont know, that since i was about 11, I was a little goth kid, hiding from the sun, kitted out in black clothes through the summer months! This is my first summer of being bright and cheery, really looking foward to the sun! I guess i've grown up at last. Yes i still love my blacks, and half the time deffinatly look like I should be in a rock band, but Im not afraid to use and wear colour anymore! Anyway, enough blabbering!
Ive never worn green eyeshadow before. EVER. So this was a new thing for me, but i think i pulled it off pretty well for the first go. I was inspired by fresh spring grass, just after its rained. Cheesy I know :P



Im ready for an evening of essay writing! I apologise for my discusting hair, I've not had time to wash it, or even do anything with it today! Ah well. Now for the products i used! (I also dont usally use this many face products too!)

Face
E.L.F. Face Primer
E.L.F. Regular Tinted Moisturiser in Ivory
E.L.F. Concealer Pencil and Brush in Fair
Collection 2000 Perfect Finish Foundation in Vanilla (New purchase, first time using!)
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in Ivory
E.L.F. Complextion Perfection
E.L.F. Studio Blush in Gotta Glow
Benefit Throbb Blush

Eyes
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
4 Colours from my Fraulein 38 Palette (White, Pale Green, Dark Green & Dark Green with shimmer. First time using!)
Mac Paint Pot in Blackground
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner
Barry M Eye Pencil in White
Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara
Urban Decay Browbox in Gingersnap

Lips
E.L.F. Lip pencil in Natural Blush
Urban Decay Lipstick in Trainwreck (First time using)
MUA Lipgloss in Shade 1

2 comments:

  1. hi hun,the products listed on my blog sale are still available. Let me know what you want n ur paypal email and ill send you the invoice x

    The green eyeshadow looks great with your blue eyes btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green looks so purdy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...