Tuesday 24 May 2011

E.L.F. Haul #3


My latest E.L.F. haul! I used the 20% discount code which was up on the facebook page last week to get some new products and repurchase. My sister also ordered a few things in with mine so we could get free shipping for orderes over £30 :P Sorry for the bad phone picture & I should have some E.L.F. reviews upcoming!
I had to restock on my Tinted Moisturiser in Ivory and Complexion Perfection as these are two of my staple products at the moment. I wanted to try the studio line tinted moisturiser but its currently out of stock in my shade.

Newbie products i got are:
Eyebrow Stencil (£1.50)
Blending eye brush (£1.50)
Regular Line Blush in Glow (£1.50)
Mineral Lipgloss in Fierce (£3.50)
Studio Golden Bronzer (£3.50)
Studio Powder Brush (£3.50)
Studio Stipple Brush (£3.50)
Small Brush Holder (£5)

My sister got:
Regular Pressed Powder in Apricot Beige (£1.50)
Regular Foundation Brush (£1.50)
Regular Tinted Moisturiser in Apricot Beige (£1.50)
Mineral Infused Face Primer (£6)
Studio Small Angled Brush (£3.50)

1 comment:

  1. great haul!

    http://www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...