Friday 13 May 2011

I Got Naked!

Hello there! So I've finally finished my first year at university! I hope to now have more time to update my blog regularly. As you may guess by the title, this post is going to be about the highly acclaimed Urban Decay Naked Palette! I was lucky enough that 2 week ago, I nipped into Debenhams the day they had an order in! Straight away I grabbed myself and my good friend Katie a palette each! We had been eyeing up this palette for a while but its not been in stock ANYWHERE as most people know! Its not limited edition but it flies of the shelf so quickly!
In the palette is 12 full sized eyeshadows of various "neutral" colours, from browns to greys. Also included is an amazing eyeshadow brush, which retails on its own at about £15 as well as a mini primer potion.



I have to say, i freakin' LOVE this palette! I've been using it practically every day since getting it! The brush is actually the best eyeshadow brush ive ever used as well. Its soft, quite weighty and just feels right to hold! The shadows themselves glide on, blend beautifully, are highly pigmented and produce hardly any fallout, and when i mean hardly any, the lighter shades have none and the darker shades have literally a spec or two! I really can tell why this product is raved about so much. The packaging feel lovely, velevty with NAKED written across in gold.

[L-R: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck & Half Baked]

[L-R: Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep & Gunmetal]

I have to say my most used shades at the moment are Virgin and Smog. Virgin is a perfect all over colour and under brown highlighter, while Smog is great for the crease! Heres my 2 favourite looks I tend to use alot, nothing too fancy just something for going to uni in.

1) Virgin all over the lid. Half Baked on the inner corner. Darkhorse in the crease and outer V with Buck blended ontop of it.
2) Virgin all over the lid. Smog in the crease, blended out.

Overall I most deffinatly reccomend this palette! Its a must have in every girls collection, even my mother wants is and she dosent even wear makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...