Friday 22 January 2016

What I Eat in a Week | Vegan


It's been 3 weeks since I decided to embrace a Vegan diet, and surprisingly it's been rather easy. Heck, the most difficult part has been in eating healthy food, as I've been back and forth between my new home in Chester and my parents home in St Helens, due to my transfer at work being delayed. The more I learn about a Vegan lifestyle, the more I'm determined to stick with it and it's really encouraging me to be creative in the kitchen. Now that I'm 100% based at home, I'm going to get a little meal planner on the go so me and Craig can cook delicious home-made food around our busy working lives. Just to note, Craig hasn't gone Vegan or even vegetarian. He does primarily eat what I eat at home and rarely buys meat in, but he will eat whatever when he's out. I'm lucky to have such a supportive boyfriend, as I know some whose partners refuse to eat meat-free.
I put a little video together of my first week of Vegan eating, which is up on my second Lifestyle based YouTube channel. It's not the healthiest of weeks, but sometimes I just don't have time for more than "grab and go" food. As I learn more I'm sure that my skills in the kitchen will improve and expand! 



Are you a Vegan or Vegetarian? What's your "go-to" meat-free dish?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...