Monday 25 January 2016

Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Mascara Review


When it comes to mascara, I've never really favored one particular brand or been inspired to try anything raved about. I just pick up whatever is there. However, after trying my sisters Lights, Camera, Action by Tarte, I just had to have one of my own. Opting for the waterproof version, as it was mere weeks before my annual Florida holiday, Lights, Camera, Splashes set me back about £15. Pretty steep for a mascara in my opinion, but when I consider how amazingly it has performed I won't hesitate to repurchase.

The packaging is a little strange, I don't hate it nor love it, while the wand has short bristles which I personally prefer as my lashes are really short and stumpy, so I can really "get in there" with the product for maximum effect. It successfully manages to lengthen while not clumping up and doesn't smudge at all. When I say waterproof, I really mean waterproof. I wore this to the pool when on holiday and it was still there 3 hours later. Now that does mean it is tough to remove, needing a dollop of cleanser and a good ol' massage, but I would personally prefer that over something that's going to smudge all over the place. I am 100% going to be repurchasing this mascara, although I think this time I'm going to go for the non-waterproof version to see how that holds up.

Pros: Lengthening, None-Clumpy, Doesn't Smudge, Very Waterproof, Easy Application, Pigmented, Cruelty Free.
Cons: Difficult to Remove.

Have you tried any Tarte mascaras? What's your favourite waterproof mascara?

xox

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it could help my very stumpy straight lashes! *adds to sephora list* :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...